Your efforts in raising funds and getting steps for our brothers and sisters in Haiti have been inspirational. Together, we’ve raised over $165,000 – 68% of the $240,000 – this is incredible! This means that from November – June, 500 families who are living in extreme poverty are guaranteed a meal on their table. We have just 8 days left to raise the remaining 32% of our goal, which will give them a chance to have a daily meal all the way through the following October. This will be a challenge, but we have done an amazing job so far, let’s continue to get fit & give back!
Keep up the amazing effort & let’s Race For The Light!
Sincerely, Brian Mundackal Executive Director